Hey there, since my last post about potentially being a double-dippin’ scholarship hoarder, I thought I should post scholarships for you aspiring STEM (mainly Mechanical Engineering and study abroad) students. I just earned a large fellowship to New York University’s graduate journalism program by the Grace of God (YAY!!!!), which I also couldn’t have done without someone passing info on to me. My parents engrained passing on blessings in us, so please check these out:
- Global E3 allows engineering students at member universities to enjoy a fulfilling study abroad experience.http://www.iie.org/Programs/GlobalE3
- Offering advanced study opportunities for scholars and leaders who work for social change. http://www.iie.org/Programs/Ford-Foundation-IFP
- Enabling young educators to refine their teaching skills by serving as teaching assistants in foreign language classes. http://www.iie.org/Programs/Fulbright-FLTA
- NASA Aeronautics Scholarship ProgramThe NASA Aeronautics Scholarship Program nasa.asee.org Read more: Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6562272_scholarships-mechanical-engineering.html#ixzz1r04tiiTd
- ASME Undergraduate ScholarshipsThe American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) www.asme.org
- Rubber Division ACS Undergraduate ScholarshipThe Rubber Division of the American Chemical Society Undergraduate Scholarship Program rubber.org Read more: Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6562272_scholarships-mechanical-engineering.html#ixzz1r04yUTnO
- AND SOOO MANY DESIGN COMPETITIONS! Just search for them!
Cheers to double dipping!